What's new

Spectrum Wave Router Problem

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

BobO7

New Around Here
Recently received and installed a new Wave router from Spectrum. Initially worked fine. Two days ago, internet, phone and cable all went out for a few hours. The router now will no longer allow me to sign in to the back end interface (192.168.1.1). Not sure if the sign-in problem preceded the outage. Tried to connect on wired connection, wireless connection, and via smartphone. Some devices have firewalls. Most don't. Reset the router. Powered the router and modem down and back up again. When I try to connect, I get...

This site can’t be reached

refused to connect.

Spectrum is unable to tell me why I am unable to connect to the router. I was told the Wave router is the newest hardware Spectrum sends their customers. Spectrum is supposed to be sending me a new router, but I would still like to know if there is a workaround/fix, or if others are experiencing the same or similar issue(s).

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!