Diversion SSL errors from Kaspersky

• ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.
  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

LaMpiR

Occasional Visitor
Hi.
Diversion is doing an amazing job, but my Kaspersky Internet Security is driving me crazy :)

When ever I visit a website which has ads, I get few notifications about how Chrome is trying to establish an insecure connection to some ads website.

I have imported ca.crt as is written here and restarted my browser, but no luck.

LaMpiR

Occasional Visitor
An example:
asus.JPG

Had 5-6 those warnings on yahoo alone.

thelonelycoder

Part of the Furniture
Let me google that for you:

LaMpiR

Occasional Visitor
Let me google that for you:
I have added the certificate for "Windows: Chrome/Edge/IE" as well as through mmc.
Kaspersky Internet Security 2021 is not giving me an option to import "trusted system certificate storage". I have "googled" it before I posted.

Such settings do not exist:

I can only add every such website to exclusions list as per:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!