What's new

Stream photos to smart tvs

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Lmputer

New Around Here
Hi to all,
Need some advice.I would like to stream Family Photos to all our tvs in my Home network.We have a lot of family comming over for Holidays.I have many years of family Photos and it would be cool if what ever has a TV Photos could be streaming to it.I do have a storage drive attached to my Asus Axe-11000 router.Thank you all in advance for

That really depends on the capabilities of your TVs. If the photos are stored on the router's USB drive then the most obvious thing to try if the TVs support DLNA is to use the router's Media Server.

ColinTaylor,
I setup DLNA as per your Recommendation.Setup was pretty simple and stright forward all Our Tvs can now View come photos.Thank you so very Much for your advice.Happy Holidays

Hdmi was something I was reading about.dlna is working really nice with usb drive connected to router in one part of the house and stream to my tvs that support DNLA has been working very good with no Issues.as of rite now.
thank you for all for replys and help.