What's new

Suggestion RE: LEDs on the front of the ASUS routers

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Justinb

Occasional Visitor
Hi Merlin,

My ideas are as follows:
1. If you're running in stealth mode. Perhaps still who tte the Internet led light 'RED' when Ethernet WAN link is down even if you're in stealth mode

2. When setup using DUAL WAN (USB Backup as an example) can we change the internet led to be another colour or flash differently when on the backup link. I'd like this as when it cuts over to my USB 4G/LTE Dongle that is a more expensive plan so I'd like to somehow know by looking.

Cheers - keep up the good work

Hi Merlin,

My ideas are as follows:
1. If you're running in stealth mode. Perhaps still who tte the Internet led light 'RED' when Ethernet WAN link is down even if you're in stealth mode

2. When setup using DUAL WAN (USB Backup as an example) can we change the internet led to be another colour or flash differently when on the backup link. I'd like this as when it cuts over to my USB 4G/LTE Dongle that is a more expensive plan so I'd like to somehow know by looking.

Cheers - keep up the good work
These types of customization's are outside the scope of this project . Sorry.