1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Suggestion RE: LEDs on the front of the ASUS routers

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by Justinb, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Justinb

Justinb New Around Here

Hi Merlin,

My ideas are as follows:
    1. If you're running in stealth mode. Perhaps still who tte the Internet led light 'RED' when Ethernet WAN link is down even if you're in stealth mode

2. When setup using DUAL WAN (USB Backup as an example) can we change the internet led to be another colour or flash differently when on the backup link. I'd like this as when it cuts over to my USB 4G/LTE Dongle that is a more expensive plan so I'd like to somehow know by looking.

Cheers - keep up the good work

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
  3. skeal

skeal Part of the Furniture

These types of customization's are outside the scope of this project . Sorry.

4. Justinb

Justinb New Around Here

Totally understand. Cheers

Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!