What's new

System Log

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Jasso

Regular Contributor
Has anyone seen anything like this ???

Jan 12 04:18:19 dnsmasq[341]: Insecure DS reply received for TD4A66J62GQ0MAI1GBPG6P7JSMOJI3KH.co.uk, could be bad domain configuration or lack of DNSSEC support from upstream DNS servers

Has anyone seen anything like this ???

Jan 12 04:18:19 dnsmasq[341]: Insecure DS reply received for TD4A66J62GQ0MAI1GBPG6P7JSMOJI3KH.co.uk, could be bad domain configuration or lack of DNSSEC support from upstream DNS servers

Did you enable DNSSEC on your router? Reading that it just looks like the router is letting you know it wasn’t able to validate that particular domain name. Sometimes domain owners don’t setup their domain records correctly, and you cannot fix that.

I would not be concerned.

Did you enable DNSSEC on your router? Reading that it just looks like the router is letting you know it wasn’t able to validate that particular domain name. Sometimes domain owners don’t setup their domain records correctly, and you cannot fix that.

I would not be concerned.

Yeah, its just the bit before .co.uk that has me puzzled

Here's another issue. Once in a while, I get these:

Jan 12 22:19:44 kernel: ERR[update_qos_data_by_mac:3585] Failed to find udb entry by skb src-MAC!
Jan 12 22:19:44 kernel: ERR[update_qos_data_by_mac:3585] Failed to find udb entry by skb src-MAC!
Jan 12 22:19:50 kernel: ERR[update_qos_data_by_mac:3585] Failed to find udb entry by skb src-MAC!
Jan 12 22:19:50 kernel: ERR[update_qos_data_by_mac:3585] Failed to find udb entry by skb src-MAC!

I got to looking at the logs when my wife was having trouble streaming Netflix. I do not know if it is related, but this happened at about the same time.

Has anyone got ideas about this strange URL, "td4a66j62gq0mai1gbpg6p7jsmoji3kh.co.uk" ….. its reappeared in the system log. It doesn't lead to anywhere but it still shows as an insecure reply.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!