What's new

Tenda router reviews

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

sm00thpapa

Very Senior Member
Not much talk or testing of Tenda routers on this forum. Just curious as to why? Are they not reliable and of top quality? The Tenda N80 is a N900 router and the Tenda W1800R is an AC1750 router. Both look similar to the Asus routers. Would love to see a review of both of these routers. Please consider doing a review.

Looks like another lower-tier Chinese manufacturer with nothing in particular to differentiate it. Not a real priority to review given all the other products I'm not getting to that I should.

Looks like another lower-tier Chinese manufacturer with nothing in particular to differentiate it. Not a real priority to review given all the other products I'm not getting to that I should.

Hmm, I just jumped and ordered a Tenda W1801R AC1750 router on sale for very low price of $59.99 at Newegg. If these are the same as the Asus AC1750 routers basically... then the price alone differentiates them enough to consider.
Any chance of evaluating the Tenda W1801R router? I bought it to use as an AP with my Asus RT-AC68P. (instead of buying an AC3200 router).

I was wondering what the difference is now between the Tenda W1801R and the Tenda W1800R if anyone knows?

If I recall - the main site does have a tenda ac1900 review up.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!