What's new

Tested Rapture GT-AX11000:) and ordered RT-AX92U 2-Pack today:)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Lars

Regular Contributor
Then I have tested Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 for a month with 2pcs ac68u, am very satisfied, today I have ordered AX AiMesh RT-AX92U 2-Pack which I will get in 3 weeks, my olds ac68u im gonna setup home my brother as aimesh, aimesh system are the best i have tried so far, no complaining kids playing online, and my wife doesnt complain the whole family is happy, this can't be paired with orbi.
My older kids loves the Rapture GT-AX11000 they are gaming
very much,my kids are gamers:)I like to have many options.
So now im uppgrading my ac68u to
AiMesh AX6100 WiFi System (RT-AX92U 2 Pack)
Think im staying whit asus for now :)
I have ordered in Norway and will get the new ax92u 1-3 weeks,
So far i like it verry much:)I got some discount so total price was 490USD

Last edited:
Then I have tested Asus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000 for a month with 2pcs ac68u, am very satisfied, today I have ordered AX AiMesh RT-AX92U 2-Pack which I will get in 3 weeks, my olds ac68u im gonna setup home my brother as aimesh, aimesh system are the best i have tried so far, no complaining kids playing online, and my wife doesnt complain the whole family is happy, this can't be paired with orbi.
I have ordered in Norway and will get the new ax92u 1-3 weeks,price in Norway is 520USD(4574.65 NOK)
So far i like it verry much:)

******That is alot of US dollars.

Got my today from Amazon. I wonder if there will be an rt version of ax11000 do we could get Rmerlin support.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-8704X using Tapatalk

******That is alot of US dollars.
I have ordered in Norway and will get the new ax92u 1-3 weeks,
So far i like it verry much:)I got some discount so total price was 490USD

Hello,
I've an ax88u and i've just bought ax6100 to extended wifi, like you.
Pb is that the ax88u can't find the ax6100 when searching for nodes in aimesh process.
Can you help me to know how to proceed correctly ? (the 3 asus got the last firmware)
I can't find a good video to explain it clearly.

Thanks

Picked up the ax92u with my existing config perfectly fine.

Be aware that the ax-92 will use it's ax band for the back haul and provide a 2.4ghz network and a 5ghz ac network for clients.

If you want users to connect onto the ax band on the 92, just unhide it after it meshes.

The ax1100 was already on.
I manually updated the ax92u to the latest firmware, factory reset it then:
Just powered on the ax92 and told my ax1100 to add a mesh AP. found it and configured fine.

How did you update the firmware of 92? How did you access it?

Can't believe.... Just what I 've done but the router can't find the devices....

Just downloaded the firmware onto my laptop.
Powered on the 92u, connected to it's open wifi network.
Sign in via: 192.168.1.1 or router.asus.com, go through a basic config
update firmware, then after it has come back on, just hold down the reset button for 10 seconds.

Back on your ax100. (Might be worth rebooting it too) just tell it to search for 92u.

Major thing is to make sure they're within about 2 metres of each other when doing the initial pairing.

Just downloaded the firmware onto my laptop.
Powered on the 92u, connected to it's open wifi network.
Sign in via: 192.168.1.1 or router.asus.com, go through a basic config
update firmware, then after it has come back on, just hold down the reset button for 10 seconds.

Back on your ax100. (Might be worth rebooting it too) just tell it to search for 92u.

Major thing is to make sure they're within about 2 metres of each other when doing the initial pairing.

Hey Gouldin,

I am doing the same setup as you. I got the 92u to pair with my ax11000 just fine but now want to see how I can get the 92u to run the ax/wifi 6. How do you unhide the 92? All I can do is make changes for the ax11000. I did change the 5gh-2 to be unhide and enabled the wifi 6 with 160 mhz enabled. Any input would be helpful for this aimesh setup.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!