What's new

Thanks to Merlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Pierino

Very Senior Member
I would just like to say thank you to Merlin (whatever your real name is) for the work he puts into his builds and the fact that he takes time to answer any question he can. He even answer the ones he doesn't have a solution to.
So unlike the high and mighty folks over at the forum with "dd" in their name.

Last edited:
You're welcome. :)

I would just like to say thank you to Merlin (whatever your real name is) for the work he puts into his builds and the fact that he takes time to answer any question he can. He even answer the ones he doesn't have a solution to.
So unlike the high and mighty folks over at the forum with "dd" in their name.

Sure do. I much appreciated for his work too, very responsible support and much other things that keeps me happy as a owner of very simple piece of hardware like my Asus :) thx mate :)

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I9300 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Hey Merlin!

got my RT-N66U Router up and running,... thank you for the firmware!
running so far very smoothly.

only thing that annoys me a bit is.. when adding MAC based IP reservations.. every apply disconnects everyone.

I hope ASUS can fix this in the future.

Hi,

Would like to add my thanks.
Have suffered with a WNDR3700 (good router, poor support and no decent firmware alternatives, all suffer from poor signal and radio burnout).
This time I was looking for a router with good solid firmware including great alternative firmware community.
The router being semi open (except for drivers, no problem), great move ASUS.

But what made the real difference was RMerlin who really makes a fantastic effort in fine tuning the original firmware and bring in to a new level.

I dip my hat in respect.

Regards and Appreciation