What's new

spdMerlin The future of spdMerlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I use Comcast, they announced that they are going to start charging us when we go over a certain amount of data per month (I read that they have postponed this for a few months).

I've noticed that there is an option to change from every 1/2 hour (48x per day) to hourly (24x per day). When Comcast makes the change, I may need to change to this. But, is there a way to have spdMerlin auto test even less frequently than hourly? Say every 3 hours (8x per day), etc. Or is hourly the least frequently we can get automatic speed tests?

I use Comcast, they announced that they are going to start charging us when we go over a certain amount of data per month (I read that they have postponed this for a few months).

I've noticed that there is an option to change from every 1/2 hour (48x per day) to hourly (24x per day). When Comcast makes the change, I may need to change to this. But, is there a way to have spdMerlin auto test even less frequently than hourly? Say every 3 hours (8x per day), etc. Or is hourly the least frequently we can get automatic speed tests?
Hourly is the least frequent currently, but you can set what hours of the day to run tests for. Sounds like you might need the new feature coming to dn-vnstat...

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!