What's new

The title / header bar keeps falling and I have a red glow from behind it.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

gremlin190

New Around Here
In Chrome, the title / header bar keeps falling and I have a red glow from behind it.

In IE 9, I just get teh glowing red

If I mouse over it, it moves back to it's proper spot and turns back blue. Why is it doing this?

I'm running Firmware:374.40 (Merlin build)

Attachments

• Weird Header Fall.jpg
    Weird Header Fall.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 530
Last edited:
This is an April Fool's joke played on us by RMerlin, worryingly for you it is now
April 7th so should no longer be happening. Did you search the forum, there are loads of posts about this.

David

Someone's router is lagging a few days behind it..
Still, that was a great joke. Whoever heard of a router prank before?
Thats why I like it here.

It's likely the system time on the computer you're accessing the Router from that is set incorrectly. I just set the clock back on my computer to April 1st and yes the falling header bar returns.

It's likely the system time on the computer you're accessing the Router from that is set incorrectly. I just set the clock back on my computer to April 1st and yes the falling header bar returns.
You did mean setting the routers time back to April 1st and not your PC?

System time on my laptop. I was testing some code I wrote that runs on the first of the month and happened to login to router to ka setting.

Now I'm laughin histerically because I thought someone had hacked my router :p

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!