What's new

Time Schedule?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Pocah

Occasional Visitor
I thought Asus had Time Schedules for all of it's Wifi? I guess it's been dropped?
I would have liked to switch the WiFil off at night, is all.

The radios don't get switched off, afaik. Only the SSIDs being broadcast.

And if you want more information of where those options are, you need to specify your router and firmware version, specifically.

I haven't seen/used a 'pro' model before, but if it's supposed to have that option and you don't see it, then it's time to try a new browser or use your browser in incognito/InPrivate mode. Or, even use another computer/device as a test too.

If that doesn't work, then a full reset is indicated when missing parts of the GUI are experienced.

I am running 388.2

Asuswrt-Merlin 388.2 is beta and RMerlin mentioned 5GHz settings bugs to be fixed in tri-band routers. This is a test firmware only and not a stable release. Is the setting available in stock Asuswrt for your router? If it is - you have to wait for 388.2 stable release.

Asuswrt-Merlin 388.2 is beta and RMerlin mentioned 5GHz settings bugs to be fixed in tri-band routers. This is a test firmware only and not a stable release. Is the setting available in stock Asuswrt for your router? If it is - you have to wait for 388.2 stable release.

Oh, I found it.
When I was messing with the router, I disabled all the wireless channels. The option to set the schedule disappears when you disable the channel. All I had to do was re-enable them and it appeared again. Sorry about that, and thanks for your help.

???

You were trying to schedule the radio when it was off?

Well, in fairness to myself, I didn't know it was off!! I just forgot to switch it back on when I was playing with the interface. It was only later that I realised it was all off anyway!!