1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Traffic Analyzer Statistic

Discussion in 'Asuswrt-Merlin' started by D0CBrain, May 18, 2018.

1. D0CBrain

D0CBrain New Around Here

Hi

I´m new here and i tried to find a some answers vie search without success.

I have the problem that the Statistic only shows Daily Top 5 Clients.
    Is there a possibility to set it that it shows all clients ? Maybe tweak some asp or some setting i did not find until now?

I also tried to activate the "Enhanced Traffic monitor" but it still now showing the 3 entries that should be under Traffic Analyzer Tab Traffic Monitoring?
    I followed this guide her to do the setup:
    https://github.com/RMerl/asuswrt-merlin/wiki/Enhanced-Traffic-monitoring

Please help to find a solution.

Thank you very match in forehand.

2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!