What's new

Trend Micro's Vulnerability Protection blocking bitcoin mining

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

p1r473

Regular Contributor
Hi,
I am trying to mine bitcoin connected to my Asus AC5300. If I have Trend Micro's Vulnerability Protection enabled, I can't connect to the stratum mining servers.
How can I keep Vuln Protection enabled, but whitelist the Nicehash mining servers?
It seems maybe its blocked on Trend Micro's database, https://global.sitesafety.trendmicro.com/
Any way to fix it on Merlin side?

send a message to trend tell them its a false postive

Live with it...the service of Trend Micro isn't if much use if you can easily disable it's core functionality.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk

TrendMicro probably dropped in that signature as the botnet's were co-opting IoT devices for cypto-mining...

choices there are - probably disable that trendmicro thing, or as someone suggested, submit a request - and best to go thru Asus Support there, as directly contact TrendMicro will probably fall on deaf ears, such as it is with 3rd party code supplied from Asus...

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!