What's new

Turn off|on wifi with WPS button

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ferdinandpc

Occasional Visitor
Hi, the first of all thank you for this great firmware. Yesterday I bought a AC66U_B1 and I don't know how to turn off|on wifi with WPS button. It is possible?
Thanks

with WPS button you activate temporarily WPS-connection (self establish Wifi to a client).
there is no WiFi button as you can easily see in your manual ...

Last edited:
Under Advanced Settings->Administration->System->Misc is the WPS button behavior setting (controls whether WPS or Radio is toggled). I believe that is what OP is looking for.
Disclaimer: This is on N66U with 380.70, I don't know if it is present on other versions.

This is on N66U with 380.70, I don't know if it is present on other versions.
The option is only available on the older MIPS based routers like the N66. Not available on any of the ARM routers.

I was using Merlin 380.70 and this option was available. Just upgraded to the new platform from ASUS 382_50702. Lost some Merlin features and gained some new functionally. I was surprised that ASUS moved the N66U into the new platform!

Last edited: