What's new

Ubiquiti under SEC Investigation

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Seems like they used session counts rather than unique users in their marketing materials to boost the size of their community.

Too bad, their UniFi software is promising for high tech homes that have outgrown currently available consumer products but can't justify enterprise level gear.

To be fair, I am sure that one could tweak consumer gear enough to make it all work flawlessly. I just don't have that kind of patience anymore.

I'd prefer that we stick to the tech side, and leave finance, business, stock stuff to other forums/venues...

Just saying - as a QCOM shareholder - the AVGO/QCOM thing is going to affect many more - and this isn't the right forum for that either...

Just saying - as a QCOM shareholder - the AVGO/QCOM thing is going to affect many more - and this isn't the right forum for that either...
Well, we disagree. Discussion on both are relevant and fine with me as long as the discussion is fact based.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!