What's new

uiDivStats uiDivStats - WebUI for Diversion statistics

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I have an issue with Diversion statistics report, in console I see this -
GEThttp://192.168.1.1/ext/uiDivStats/DiversionStats.htm
[HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found 5ms]

Same issue here...
Any resolution ?

I have an issue with Diversion statistics report, in console I see this -
GEThttp://192.168.1.1/ext/uiDivStats/DiversionStats.htm
[HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found 5ms]
Same issue here...
Any resolution ?
Please provide output of
Code:
/opt/bin/find /opt/share/diversion/stats -name "Diversion_Stats*" -printf "%C@ %p\n"| sort | tail -n 1 | cut -f2 -d' '
/opt/bin/find /opt/share/diversion/stats -name "Diversion_Stats*" -printf "%C@ %p\n"

Please provide output of
Code:
/opt/bin/find /opt/share/diversion/stats -name "Diversion_Stats*" -printf "%C@ %p\n"| sort | tail -n 1 | cut -f2 -d' '
/opt/bin/find /opt/share/diversion/stats -name "Diversion_Stats*" -printf "%C@ %p\n"

Hello !

Blank... The commands, each line submitted separately return nothing...

Thanks for looking into this.

Hi again.

ls -la /opt/share/diversion/stats
drwxrwxrwx 2 RT-Ac86u root 4096 Oct 18 15:06 .
drwxrwxrwx 10 RT-Ac86u root 4096 Oct 18 15:06 ..

Hi again.

ls -la /opt/share/diversion/stats
drwxrwxrwx 2 RT-Ac86u root 4096 Oct 18 15:06 .
drwxrwxrwx 10 RT-Ac86u root 4096 Oct 18 15:06 ..

I am having the same issue. /opt/bin/find /opt/share/diversion/stats -name "Diversion_Stats*" -printf "%C@ %p\n"| sort | tail -n 1 | cut -f2 -d' ' returns nothing
/opt/bin/find /opt/share/diversion/stats -name "Diversion_Stats*" -printf "%C@ %p\n" returns nothing

I get
drwxrwxrwx 2 admin root 4096 Oct 21 20:04 .
drwxrwxrwx 10 admin root 4096 Oct 21 20:04 ..

The stats section at the bottom of uidivstats shows no data.

I had an unusual experience with uiDivStats and Diversion today.

I had loaded the develop version of scMerlin yesterday, and went to check on things in the UI today just to be doing it, and when I went to uiDivStats, there was no graph data there. There was a row of domains listed below as usual, but no graphical data there, either. I clicked in the graph area, and it lit up after a bit, and was blocking 99%+ dns queries, showing telemetry.malwarebytes.* as the primary culprit. I had the free version of malwarebytes on this pc, so I immediately uninstalled it. Diversion had blocked 451,258 attempts to connect in the last 24 hours (probably the last 4 hours or less), and I decided (foolishly after the fact) to investigate from which clients, and it was my laptop, which has the same free version of malwarebytes on it. My son had been doing some work on it, but it was off and disconnected from the network by then.

I doubt if any of this had anything to do with the develop version of scMerlin, but I've never saw anything like that, and don't quite know what to make of it.

has nothing to do with newer versions of scmerlin... seen that race condition before... htop showed what was happening - it's reproducible (not that you'd want to)...

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!