1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Unable to access admin page after 2 weeks

Discussion in 'ASUSWRT - Official' started by barney007uk, Oct 11, 2018 at 2:55 AM.

1. barney007uk

barney007uk New Around Here

Hello all.

I love my RT-AC68U but I am having a problem where I cant access the admin page after about 2 weeks and once that happens my network connection starts dropping. I am connected to a virgin hub 3 in modem mode. when its working the router is simply the best one I ever had but this is becoming a problem.
    firmware version: 3.0.0.4.384_21140

Any Ideas on why this is happening??

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018 at 4:17 AM
  2. Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!
  3. Grisu

Grisu Very Senior Member

use other firmware depending on your needs older or newer which doesnt have this bug.
    Hard to say today which one, they are all extremly buggy ...

4. azdps

azdps Regular Contributor

There's newer firmware for your router that you should probably install from ASUS 3.0.0.4.384.32799. Also in the middle of the night I have my router automatically reboot around 3:00 am to help with stability. One thing I've noticed lately is that several people have been complaining about problems accessing the webgui after awhile. There's obviously a bug somewhere that needs to be fixed.

Please support SNBForums! Just click on this link before you buy something from Amazon and we'll get a small commission on anything you buy. Thanks!