What's new

Unable to export HTTPS certificate RT-AX58U

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Paul Brizal

New Around Here
I'm not sure what is wrong but I am unable to generate and download/export an HTTPS certificate per ASUS own FAQ on how to do this. https://www.asus.com/US/support/FAQ/1034294

This FAQ indicates it pertains to my router model but when I login to my router and navigate to Advanced Settings/Administration/System/Local Access Config the download certificate Export button is completely missing. I have updated to the latest firmware.

One other odd issue I'm seeing is that I downloaded the ASUS Router App for my iPhone in which I could access and configure the router. After considering the security risks I decided to disable Web Access from WAN fully expecting that the ASUS router app on my iPhone would no longer have access to the router but it still connects and communicates.

Any feedback on these issues would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Punky's HTTPS certificate.jpg
    Punky's HTTPS certificate.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 438
AX58U firmware changelog does not mention certificate export function, so it's probably not implemented in current firmware version.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!