What's new

Diversion Unable to read comments on website

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

cityhorizon

Occasional Visitor
After installing Diversion on RT-AX88U, I am unable to do the following:

1. I am no longer able to read comments to articles on London Times web site, though I am happy that it is helping to block the adverts. I have a paid subscription to the web site and will like to be able to read the comments to articles on the website.

2. Web links in Flipboard emails opens and says site cannot be found, for example this link:
https://ue.flipboard.com/usage?data...31","time":1646775149345,"ab_tests":"436_2"}}

Any work arounds for these issues?

You can try adding domains that you think shouldn't be blocked to the whitelist. You can see which domains are being blocked by using the diversion 'follow dnsmasq.log' menu option when you're loading the web page.

@PeterR I have tried your suggestion. I have been able to resolve the email link but the comments on the website is more difficult. The log is showing many domains and it's difficult to know which one will resolve the issue. I may have to switch off Diversion when visting the Times website.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!