What's new

Skynet Uninstall Skynet

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

kodo23

New Around Here
Hello, please how I can uninstall Skynet? First I was install, but something was wrong with my usb, so I uninstall, format usb, but now have Skynet like install, when open can not find usb disk, but now dont have possibility to uninstall Skynet. Exist some command to force unisntall Skynet, So I can try again to format disk, make swap and install Skynet? Thank you for help.

Attachments

• Screenshot 05-17-2023 23.14.58.png
    Screenshot 05-17-2023 23.14.58.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot 05-17-2023 23.14.37.png
    Screenshot 05-17-2023 23.14.37.png
    11.2 KB · Views: 59
Most of my problems with Skynet were due to a bad USB stick. I followed the advice and installed an SSD in a usb-to-sata case and all problems solved.

It's easy to install Skynet through amtm, I am wondering why uninstall is not offered through amtm when Skynet's installation is corrupted?

Last edited:
just type sh /jffs/scripts/firewall uninstall in the command line.

Your terminal picture shows above that you need a mounted USB to install skynet connected to your router. This means that for whatever reason, your USB drive is not properly mounting on router reboots. it could have become corrupt when you flashed firmware last due to improper unmounting. I recommend running check disk health check on it using the router.

Most of my problems with Skynet were due to a bad USB stick. I followed the advice and installed an SSD in a usb-to-sata case and all problems solved.

It's easy to install Skynet through amtm, I am wondering why uninstall is not offered through amtm when Skynet's installation is corrupted?
I have again been hit with SSD corruption - this time lost it on a reboot and had to reformat. I'm starting to have a collection of "known not to keep working" SSDs - can you tell me exactly the model you are using, please? I would like to make this the last purchase, even though counting pennies probably got me into this situation.

I have again been hit with SSD corruption - this time lost it on a reboot and had to reformat. I'm starting to have a collection of "known not to keep working" SSDs - can you tell me exactly the model you are using, please? I would like to make this the last purchase, even though counting pennies probably got me into this situation.
This is what I use
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0874YS2N7/?tag=snbforums-20

Been using it for a couple of years now. When I bought mine it was $129. That should tell you how prices have varied over time. I have never had to replace it or format it. I regularly run @thelonelycoder disk check on it at router reboots.

Last edited:
This is what I use
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0874YS2N7/?tag=snbforums-20

Been using it for a couple of years now. When I bought mine it was $129. That should tell you how prices have varied over time. I have never had to replace it or format it. I regularly run @thelonelycoder disk check on it at router reboots.
Thanks for the recommendation. It's working perfectly. The router is running like a top no matter how much load or how much memory is used.