What's new

Upgraded my AC68U to 386.4 and now my Fios 1gig speeds are down to 280mbps instead of 800-900 mbps. Please help.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Peter Franco

New Around Here
Ever since I upgraded from AC68U to 386.4 my Fios gig internet has been pretty much cut in by over half. from 800-900 mbps to 280 mbps max. I confirmed this by connecting my PC directly to the Verizon drop and received speeds of 800mbps plus. I switch ports and on the router and disabled QoS, Traffic Analyzer, and Ai Protection and still no go. I do have a notification that the NVRAM is low but half is still free. HW acceleration is enabled. Anything else I'm missing?

Any help would be appreciated.

It does sound like hardware acceleration is disabled for some reason. What does it say at Tools - System Information > Network > HW acceleration

It does sound like hardware acceleration is disabled for some reason. What does it say at Tools - System Information > Network > HW acceleration
1641592733751.png

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!