What's new

USB as ethernet port for andriod phone.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

P

podkaracz

Is it possible to configure (possibly dual wan) the way it will behave like an ethernet lan port ? I dont have mini usb to ethernet adapter yet and im curious if its possible to configure router so that usb will be like lan port for android phone.

Is it possible to configure (possibly dual wan) the way it will behave like an ethernet lan port ? I dont have mini usb to ethernet adapter yet and im curious if its possible to configure router so that usb will be like lan port for android phone.
Are you talking about using router USB port as a lan port for android phone? If so answer to that question would be no it is not possible. If on other hand you talking about usb port on router as a wan port, yes that is possible.

Are you talking about using router USB port as a lan port for android phone? If so answer to that question would be no it is not possible. If on other hand you talking about usb port on router as a wan port, yes that is possible.

I was talking about usb as lan port so it seems its not possible.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!