What's new

USB Printing stopped with 3.0.0.4.374.36 Beta 1

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

taffeys

Regular Contributor
I am fan of Asuswrt-Merlin firmware. I loaded 3.0.0.4.374.36 Beta 1 on my RT-N66U just before Christmas and instantly lost the ability to print to my USB printer. If I turned the printer off and then back on it would print the pending job but not another one. Just now reverted to 3.0.0.4.374.35_4 and the printer printed a document that was stuck in-queue. Anyone else have this problem?

I am fan of Asuswrt-Merlin firmware. I loaded 3.0.0.4.374.36 Beta 1 on my RT-N66U just before Christmas and instantly lost the ability to print to my USB printer. If I turned the printer off and then back on it would print the pending job but not another one. Just now reverted to 3.0.0.4.374.35_4 and the printer printed a document that was stuck in-queue. Anyone else have this problem?

It prints just fine here, no problem.

Reinstalled 3.0.0.4.374.36 Beta 1 and so far seems to work fine. I'm testing all the PC's on my network now; so far all are OK. Weird!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!