What's new

Useful Android app for switching VPNs in your router (VeeKee)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

zarek.marshall

New Around Here
Ok, so I confess I've developed my first ever Android app and deployed it to the Google Play store. I'm posting here because I think you folks might find it useful.

Basically, it's an app that lets you easily switch between VPNs in your ASUS router, so that you don't have to mess about with the web UI.

You can find it at the link below.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zarek.veekee

I originally developed it for my own use, and my partner too. We've been using it for a while now, so I thought why not make it available to others!

Would be great to hear if anyone else finds it useful too!

Any chance of this working on firmware 374 (merlin john's fork). SSH is enabled, everything seems to be setup correctly (I can ssh from my computer) but the app only crashes for me :(

Same router (RT-N66U), I hope there's a way to fix, I was relying on your app to quick toggle my VPN and this is one of the reasons that I flashed merlin since the latest stock firmware doesn't support SSH connections... Merlin 380 is the latest version? I heard they dropped support for N66U, that's why I choose to flash john's fork, which is 374.