What's new

Tutorial Using the Wi-Fi extender, the right way ✔ for MAX speed

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hidden SSID and disabled radio are two different things. This is what @sfx2000 was trying to tell y
Look at pictures carefully dear, there is an option to enable radio, you can untick that and disable the Extender's SSID completely. You seem to know very little about extenders.
Have you owned even a single extender? Your argument stands invalid. I've used plenty of extenders from Netgear, TP-Link and now the D-link, all of them have worked flawlessly in bridge mode. I never had the need to buy an expensive TRI-BAND router. This is a cost-effective solution when you don't want to run long wires from the Main router. You don't seem to get the idea. Your argument has no value to me or others.
Read the bold text, please. Your AP suggestion is not valid for folks who do not want to run long cables.

If you can't contribute then do not participate in this thread, at this point it's just getting annoying.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!