What's new

Video Conferencing

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Botill26

Occasional Visitor
I will do a product presentation to a very important client via web meeting. I need a conferencing tool that is compatible with most iOS and Android devices and one that can also support Apple built-in audio and video devices for Mac mini, Mac Pro, and MacBook. I always get good recommendations here :)

I've have very good experience with ATT Connect....

Skype for Business - depends on the size of the crowd... Lync was replaced by this...

WebEX is also very good...

I am keen on using Webex as well. I learned that my client is using web conferencing tool and they suggested for me to use this in case the deal will be closed. I don't really know whether this is necessary. I might be asked during the presentation though. What are your thoughts regarding video conferencing hardware?

Last edited by a moderator:
I will do a product presentation to a very important client via web meeting. I need a conferencing tool that is compatible with most iOS and Android devices and one that can also support Apple built-in audio and video devices for Mac mini, Mac Pro, and MacBook. I always get good recommendations here :)

Have you tried gotomeeting?

Cisco and GotoMeeting are both reliable in terms of a web conferencing tool.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!