What's new

Vodafone Station Revolution weirdnesses

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

CLaudio

Occasional Visitor
hello i just changed provider and installed this router

there are a couple of issues that i really can't fix and i hope some of you did it before so you can help me.
the router create as usual one WIFI connection and one ethernet LAN connection... both of them with the same DHCP server 192.168.1.x.

my problem is that a Device1 on Ethernet LAN can't ping one Device2 on WIFI network and vice versa... but they belong to the same subnet: 192.168.1.x.

i really dont understand that...
and

another question maybe some of you could answer me... i've set the port forwarding on the router and it's working when i m outside the LAN.... with a different connection, for example outside my house... but when i'm trying to put my external ip address in my browser and i am still in my local LAN it doesn't work. this gives me lot of trouble, cause i have a server and i would love to have just one address to load it (whenever i m out or inside my local lan) what should i change inside the router?

thanks so much

Last edited: