What's new

Voxel firmware - RBK50 with RBS40?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

nbl

Occasional Visitor
Wondering if anyone is using Voxel's firmware on a RBK50 with a RBS40 satellite? I know you can't flash the satellite with the RBS50 firmware and wanted to hear about other people's experiences.

Late reply, but I'm using an RBR/RBS50 on most recent Voxel FW with 2 RBW30 satellites on stock FW without any issues.

Wondering if anyone is using Voxel's firmware on a RBK50 with a RBS40 satellite? I know you can't flash the satellite with the RBS50 firmware and wanted to hear about other people's experiences.
I know it's been a few years, hope someone is still watching this thread.

I have an RBK53 system running Voxel's latest 9.2.5.2.30 firmware and was gifted an RBS40 satellite running Netgear firmware 2.7.4.24...

I actually had no issues actually syncing the RBR50 and the RBS40... went off without a hitch...

BUT when I connect the ethernet cable from the RBR50 to the RBS40 on the Attached Devices page and it sometimes it says Config Sync, sometimes it says Disconnected... all the while it IS connected and putting out signal to both wireless and wired device connectecd to the RBS40...

Any tips or ideas?

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!