What's new

VPN access into work no longer working

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

fishstix

New Around Here
RT-AC88U
386.7_2 ASUSWRT
Internet - Spectrum

It has been working great with access to my work VPN, but they upgraded today and now we have to access using ZSCALER, when I connect using ZSCALER, I no longer can access anything at work. I have disabled all the Firewall settings on the RT-AC88U, I have tried wired and wireless. I have rebooted my laptop and the RT-AC88U, also removed the OPEN DNS address, still no luck.

If I connect to my cell phone hotspot everything works as it should using ZSCALER. Anything else I can try on the RT-AC88U?

Thanks as I am kinda lost as to what else to try.

This is probably just a wild guess, but make sure services are enabled on the "WAN - NAT Passthrough" page. I learned that for my VPN connection to the office, "IPSec Passthrough" has to be enabled.

It looks like Zscaler can use different protocols.

My job also has Zscaler and what we've been told is to click on update policy. In Zscaler, it should say something about tunnel 2.0.

hint - zscaler adds to the MTU - so reduce MaxMTU size to 1360, and things might start working...

hint - zscaler adds to the MTU - so reduce MaxMTU size to 1360, and things might start working...
Thank you everyone for the input, but most of all THANK YOU sfx2000, soon as I made the change and applied it the zscaler software starting working.

Thank you again.