What's new

VPN and routing to internal IPs

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

David Wolfe

Occasional Visitor
Anyone have any advice on VPN clients not being able to access internal resources (IPs)? At one point I was able to hit nearly every internal IP from any VPN protocol (OpenVPN, PPTP or IPSec) but now after trying to use the VPN servers I set up months ago, none of them seem to allow me access to internal IPs. They do allow me Internet access though and I can ping the router and load the admin page through VPN but that's about it. I have tried on Windows clients and iOS devices all with the same results.

Something *has* to have changed. VPN configurations are not like food in the refrigerator; perishable. Either it works, nothing changes, and continues to work indefinitely, or something changed. Esp. if *all* your VPN options experience the same results. But given no other information, it's next to impossible to even know where to begin.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!