What's new

VPN client port forwarding

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

_Thomas_

New Around Here
I configured a VPN client in the 4G-AC68U, the router is successful registered into the VPN and has a static IP address. However I am not able to drive anything on this port. There is no documentation how to utilize this interface. (The VPN is working for sure, I have other clients working well.)
I can not access the Web interface via this address nor I can do any port forwarding via this port. Is there anything helpful documented anywhere how to use the VPN tunnels with this router?
A side question is how to to enable routing via the VPN, is this supposed to be enabled via VPN default-gw configuration or is there any special setting?

The router was upgraded to 9.0.0.4.384.81390 (official, beta release)

In general is it ok to enable the SSH port and configure manually in the official release or is this to be done in the alternative firmware only? Can Merlin be installed keeping settings like 4G since the router is already installed in space?