What's new

VPN Fusion cannot implement DNS proxy

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Shino

Occasional Visitor
I used a WireGuard configuration to test VPN Fusion, and found that since the client's network connection does not change and the router does not forward queries, the DNS settings in the configuration become a gimmick and DNS queries never go through Fusion, which obviously would causing problems, is there any way?

Your signature says you run my firmware, but you talk about VPN Fusion which is only available on stock firmware. Which firmware are you running?

Your signature says you run my firmware, but you talk about VPN Fusion which is only available on stock firmware. Which firmware are you running?

You're right, I tested on another stock firmware because I thought Merlin firmware had synced it. Looks like I got something wrong, is it possible for the Merlin version to optimize this in the future?

You're right, I tested on another stock firmware because I thought Merlin firmware had synced it. Looks like I got something wrong, is it possible for the Merlin version to optimize this in the future?
Asuswrt-Merlin does not have VPN Fusion, it has its own VPN Director, which works differently.