What's new

vpn not work nice on asus ax88u merlin

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

razor92

Occasional Visitor
hello guys i have a little problem with asus ax88u merlin 384.13_0

vhRkRY6

https://imge.to/i/vkcpys

I have a list of devices that they must use vpn. Why my iphone conntected to vpn? it's not on list :mad:

help me please :(

Why my iphone conntected to vpn? it's not on list :mad:
What do you mean by "iphone conntected to vpn"? The list shows devices on your LAN. If your phone is connected to the router's VPN server it won't show that.

What do you mean by "iphone conntected to vpn"? The list shows devices on your LAN. If your phone is connected to the router's VPN server it won't show that.

i use policy rules. only devices on list connected on vpn, others devices connect to internet witout vpn. Devices that you see not are connected in this moment

Have you assigned all the devices you want to use the VPN client static LAN IPs? If not your Iphone could have randomly been reassigned the IP of a device you want to connect using the VPN and listed in the table.

Have you assigned all the devices you want to use the VPN client static LAN IPs? If not your Iphone could have randomly been reassigned the IP of a device you want to connect using the VPN and listed in the table.

yes static IP. I turn OFF 1 of 3 vpn and my iPhone get internet without VPN. Sometimes my router have this bug but i don’t understand why.

On all three VPN clients you have set up even it they all are not running try this:

1. Assign the LAN IP of your router to WAN.
2. Assign the LAN IP of the Iphone you don't want connecting to the VPN to WAN.

Also be sure that all three VPN clients are set to policy rules.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!