What's new

VPN Problem rt-ac3200

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Coipu

Occasional Visitor
I'm using an older firmware 380.67 (vpn tabs are more responsive than later versions)but same problem for me even on latest beta and release versions.

as soon as i enable openvpnclient all (or some) of wireless clients report connected-no internet. I have it configured as policy strict and have the 1 pc i want selected to use the vpn. all other wired clients work fine. If i just enable the client connection and leave it set to "no" instead of policy or policy strict the wifi is works normally and all clients remain connected with internet. If i change a setting (like adding another vpn client) it fixes it untill my wifi clients try to recoonect then it goes back to connected no internet.

Can anyone give me an idea of a setting or something i've got wrong. I've been away in pfsense land for a while and merlin definitely used to work ok having my one pc connected and policy strict set, just wondering what has changed.