What's new

VPN router advice

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

MarkLondon

Occasional Visitor
I am setting up a VPN for first time. Registered with NordVPN, but have 25 days left on trial. Bought a tp-link ER605 VPN router as i can't run the VPN on my wireless mesh router. VPN router will go between modem and wireless mesh router. I have fibre and 600 mbs connection. So want a gigabit capable router. ER605 was £48. Also considered tp-link ER7206 but at £135, couldn't see sufficient extra value. If anyone knows both of these and thinks the ER7206 is worth it, or a VPN router from a different manufacturer within the same price range, I'd be grateful for any advice. I can return the ER605. I don't need a wireless router, as my linksys mx5300 wireless mesh router will handle that. Thanks. Mark

To any other spammer wanting to plug their service here in their replies - beside not being acceptable on these forums, the user here is asking for a DEVICE, not a VPN service provider...