What's new

WAN Aggregation PLUS VPN Fusion

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Aiadi

Regular Contributor
Apologies if this has been asked before but I could not find an answer after doing a search. Can someone please tell me if the 2 functions (i.e. WAN aggregation and VPN Fusion) can be simultaneously used on the GT-AX6000 ROG Rapture router before I pull the trigger and press on the buy button? I need a router that can do both at the same time. Thank you in advance for any help.

Very specific question/request to a very new product.

Easier and faster to buy and test fully yourself, in your own network, within the return period.

Very specific question/request to a very new product.

Easier and faster to buy and test fully yourself, in your own network, within the return period.
Thanks for the reply. I thought someone might have already tried this. Will probably end up getting one and will report back if working as desired.

On a slightly separate note about WAN aggregation functionality of these routers. Do they allow bonding/linking 4G LTE router AND a "slow" FTTP broadband service to increase overall speed or do they only work for 2x fast gigabit services delivered via a "specially-made" modem service?

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!