WAN Aggregation PLUS VPN Fusion

Aiadi

Occasional Visitor
Apologies if this has been asked before but I could not find an answer after doing a search. Can someone please tell me if the 2 functions (i.e. WAN aggregation and VPN Fusion) can be simultaneously used on the GT-AX6000 ROG Rapture router before I pull the trigger and press on the buy button? I need a router that can do both at the same time. Thank you in advance for any help.

L&LD

Part of the Furniture
Very specific question/request to a very new product.

Easier and faster to buy and test fully yourself, in your own network, within the return period.

Aiadi

Occasional Visitor
Very specific question/request to a very new product.

Easier and faster to buy and test fully yourself, in your own network, within the return period.
Thanks for the reply. I thought someone might have already tried this. Will probably end up getting one and will report back if working as desired.

Aiadi

Occasional Visitor
On a slightly separate note about WAN aggregation functionality of these routers. Do they allow bonding/linking 4G LTE router AND a "slow" FTTP broadband service to increase overall speed or do they only work for 2x fast gigabit services delivered via a "specially-made" modem service?