What's new

Watchdog reboot when no internet?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

brobin

Occasional Visitor
Sorry if this has been addressed but nothing found on search. I have an AC66U B1 running 384.6 and at least once a week we wake up to "No Internet" on our various PC's/tablets/phones. Oddly, the Ooma Voip may still work. In any case, a reboot of the router (and not modem) will restore service. Is there a way for the router to auto reboot when this happens?

I vaguely remember seeing a few posts here with scripts to do that (search harder? :D), but failing that you could always create a scheduled reboot for early in the morning.

Sorry if this has been addressed but nothing found on search. I have an AC66U B1 running 384.6 and at least once a week we wake up to "No Internet" on our various PC's/tablets/phones. Oddly, the Ooma Voip may still work. In any case, a reboot of the router (and not modem) will restore service. Is there a way for the router to auto reboot when this happens?

Need a script that auto reboot if internet is down