What's new

Web History and Receiving emails from ASUS RT-AX92U Router

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

esfu

Regular Contributor
Hi,

I have an ASUS AiMesh AX6100 WiFi System consisting of two RT-AX92U routers. The Firmware Version is 3.0.0.4.386_46061 which is latest as of today.

I can view the web history for the sites each device has connected to via Adaptive QOS Web History.

For saving the web history, the ASUS documentation at https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1010937/ mentions that
  • You can copy all the recorded data to a document program on your computer, such as Word, Text Document.
I have the following queries
  1. Is there any way the ASUS router RT-AX92U can email me the web history at regular intervals. I am asking this as I had an old Netgear WNR1000v2 — RangeMax N150 Wireless Router more than ten years ago which used to email me the log of all the sites the router allowed by each device by providing the 192.168.... IP address of the device connected to the router, the actual site address, date and time of access. The router was configured to send me the log each time the log was full as the routers ten years back did not have lot of memory. I find that modern routers with much larger processing power, memory and features do not have this feature.
  2. In fact, slightly related to above, I cannot even set the RT-AX92U to email me any alert in AIProtection Pro as GMail is no longer supported and it only allows AOL and some other non popular email providers.
Is there any way I can get the emails of the web history at regular intervals and also alerts from AIProtection Pro from RT-AX92U via normal SMTP or similar settings through any popular email provider. If it is not possible via firmware directly, any alternate way of doing the same will be also appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

esfu

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!