What's new

Web UI Issue with 36 Beta1?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

mtrains

Regular Contributor
I ran into some Web UI instability when I tried 36 Beta1. Once when I clicked on the 'Tools' menu item, it took a while to respond and then finally when it did return it gave me an unformatted text layout of the data. This happened only once. A couple of times the browser hung. The first time it hung was when I clicked the 'Clients' button. The other time it hung I don't remember what I clicked before.

I am running the latest version of Firefox on Windows 8.1 with the RT-AC68R. I had a wired connection to the router when all this happened.

I ran into some Web UI instability when I tried 36 Beta1. Once when I clicked on the 'Tools' menu item, it took a while to respond and then finally when it did return it gave me an unformatted text layout of the data. This happened only once. A couple of times the browser hung. The first time it hung was when I clicked the 'Clients' button. The other time it hung I don't remember what I clicked before.

I am running the latest version of Firefox on Windows 8.1 with the RT-AC68R. I had a wired connection to the router when all this happened.

This does not look like a firmware problem. I had been running 36 beta1 web GUI on a different laptop all day yesterday and did not see any of the issues I mentioned. It must be something specific to the other computer I was using.

This does not look like a firmware problem. I had been running 36 beta1 web GUI on a different laptop all day yesterday and did not see any of the issues I mentioned. It must be something specific to the other computer I was using.

Lots of issues recently caused by security software (Eset Smart Security being the most common one). See the various posts on the forum on how to work around this issue - might be what's affecting you.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!