What's new

pixelserv WebGUI Certificate has expired, can't reissue

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

It’s best not to rely on an abandoned utility. Diversion Lite is perfectly fine for ad-blocking.
What do you mean by abandoned utility?

Pixelserv-tls hasn’t been updated in over a year and the developer has disappeared.

Are you recommending a transition to "Lite"?

Maybe so. Could be some conflict between 388.1 and Pixelserv-tls, but that’s just speculation. No idea why it doesn’t work, but I haven’t used it in a couple years.

What has been your go-to?

I use to feel this way as well, but I also became inspired to try more powerful blockers such as pihole and adguardhome.
Well, I just put my modem into bridge mode which has now opened the possibility of using adguardhome, I just feel comfortable with Diversion because I’ve used it for so long.

Well, I just put my modem into bridge mode which has now opened the possibility of using adguardhome, I just feel comfortable with Diversion because I’ve used it for so long.
Nothing wrong with using diversion. I love it as well. It has a great developer who has been around providing long standing support for this addon community, and asuswrt-merlin in general.

Nothing wrong with using diversion. I love it as well. It has a great developer who has been around providing long standing support for this addon community, and asuswrt-merlin in general.
To be honest I would feel sorta bad about using AdGuardHome because @thelonelycoder and others helped a lot with things when I knew absolutely nothing about routers and Merlin firmware.

To be honest I would feel sorta bad about using AdGuardHome because @thelonelycoder and others helped a lot with things when I knew absolutely nothing about routers and Merlin firmware.
I don't feel any sort of way about making a personal choice as such. They both achieve the same task, but by different means. @thelonelycoder has given long standing support for his scripts even if he steps away every now and then. He is always back to support his user base in their hour of need. @thelonelycoder we salute you.