What's new

ntpMerlin WebUI Missing

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Frejoh4666

Occasional Visitor
So it is that time of year when time changes, and everything breaks. So I need to check why nothing worked this morning. and found that ntpMerlin tab in the webui is gone. It is not under the addon tab, only Unbound and Help section is there.

I logged in with SSH and updated and restarted, but I still have "WebUI for ntpMerlin is available at: WebUI page not found" error. Anyone know a solution? After the restart I got the time server to work, but the webui is still missing.

I don't know what router you are using, or what other scripts, but I have just done a dirty upgrade 386.5 to 386.5_2 and all my scripts come up as expected - see list in my signature.

Ah, might be good to write that.

I'm using a RT-AC66U B1 and running ntpMerlin, Diversion, Skynet, and Unbound.

So it is that time of year when time changes, and everything breaks. So I need to check why nothing worked this morning. and found that ntpMerlin tab in the webui is gone. It is not under the addon tab, only Unbound and Help section is there.

I logged in with SSH and updated and restarted, but I still have "WebUI for ntpMerlin is available at: WebUI page not found" error. Anyone know a solution? After the restart I got the time server to work, but the webui is still missing.
Try option uf in the ntpmerlin menu.......

Nope, getting same error, but it did update just fine.
I seem to remember having this issue. Go to admin, system, local access config, & change it to ‘http’.
Reboot router.
If that doesn’t work, ignore my post & go back to how you were!;)

Try fully uninstalling and reinstalling.

Removing everything and reinstalling it, will probably solve the problem. I'll do that when ever I decide I get the time and will to do it.

I seem to remember having this issue. Go to admin, system, local access config, & change it to ‘http’.
Reboot router.
If that doesn’t work, ignore my post & go back to how you were!;)

It already was on http, so no luck.

Soooo....

I decided to update the firmware as there was a security thing that happened. And it broke ntpmerlin, so I uninstalled it and removed the config files. But it still doesn't work, and the WebUI is still missing. So now I don't have a time server.

Anyone know a solution that does not involve resetting the entire router?

Don't wait another week for answers that won't help.

Do the full reset now (or, when convenient).

If the answer was forthcoming, it would be here already (since last Sunday).

Don't wait another week for answers that won't help.

Do the full reset now (or, when convenient).

If the answer was forthcoming, it would be here already (since last Sunday).
You are probably right.

But I uninstalled NTPmerlin and are now running the built in time server (didn't know it existed). So crisis avoided. I need to get my OPNsense up and running, as the asus router is just my backup.