What's new

Weird behavior With 376.49_5

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

yudicihuy

New Around Here
hi all, i am newbie here. please be kind to me :)

My router RT-N66U with latest firmware 376.49_5
it connected to OpenVPN.

the problem is right now, my router wont let my device / laptop connect.
when the signal full i try to connect but after long time it says failed. then the SSID is dissapear from my device scan.
the internet itself works fine, my download manager still working on my torrent. why i know this? because when i directly connect my laptop to router via LAN cable. i can access the router web admin. and the internet too.

i will post my log later, since i am not at home right now. i hope this is not harware failure :(

anyone here have a same problem? or maybe you can help guide me where the problem is

Thanks

I have also had an issue with Ver 376.49_5 release. Connections via LAN cables could see the internet and internal server, but Wi-Fi connections both 2.4GHz & 5GHz could only see the internet no internal server. Tried pinging the server IP over the Wi-Fi no response time out, whilst continually pinging the server IP I plugged the LAN cable into my laptop, laptop switched over to LAN connection I got ping backs from the server straight away. I removed the LAN cable from the laptop, laptop switched back to Wi-Fi connection ping timed out.

I rebooted the router, which resolved this issue that was 5 days ago still ok to date.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!