What's new

what's this?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

True, but this might get some discussion/ideas flowing in the open. Somebody else might even jump in to offer their expertise/experience.
IF it’s even applicable here...which might be what you’re alluding to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, but this might get some discussion/ideas flowing in the open. Somebody else might even jump in to offer their expertise/experience.
My assumption would be that if this project is at a point where he wanted external input he would have made a thread about it in an appropriate forum.

IF it’s even applicable here...which might be what you’re alluding to.
It doesn't appear to be anything to do with routers.

It doesn't appear to be anything to do with routers.
Correct. I consider myself a "power user" of RealVNC's software, and like dabbling in projects that (in my opinion) make the software better to use. I've sent these through to RealVNC, but they are mainly for my own use.

I didn’t dig into what it was, but being slightly familiar with VNC and aware of your scripting work here, I wondered if you might be working on something that combined the two.
Seems that I should’ve dug deeper before wasting board bandwidth. Curious to see how certain people react though.

I didn’t dig into what it was, but being slightly familiar with VNC and aware of your scripting work here, I wondered if you might be working on something that combined the two.
Seems that I should’ve dug deeper before wasting board bandwidth. Curious to see how certain people react though.

Feel free to pm me about any vnc queries you have!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!