Where i can buy a DFS enable router in canada?

• ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

L&LD

Part of the Furniture
No, it is not. :)

Canada is a big country. Where exactly are you? What are your network requirements? What is your ISP service levels (up/down)? What are your expectations? How close are you to Airport, Military, Weather, and other sources of Wi-Fi interference that you know about?

coldwizard

Regular Contributor
Cheapest one that I know about is a Linksys EA8300 Tri band router for $99.97 at Staples.

But you have to shop in person (use https://stocktrack.ca/ to find inventory near you)
Do NOT get an MR8300 as it is a broken device IMHO

David_Hayter

New Around Here
Cheapest one that I know about is a Linksys EA8300 Tri band router for $99.97 at Staples.

But you have to shop in person (use https://stocktrack.ca/ to find inventory near you)
Do NOT get an MR8300 as it is a broken device IMHO
Thank you, just got one on ebay!

David_Hayter

New Around Here
No, it is not. :)

Canada is a big country. Where exactly are you? What are your network requirements? What is your ISP service levels (up/down)? What are your expectations? How close are you to Airport, Military, Weather, and other sources of Wi-Fi interference that you know about?

Im in quebec, im 60 km away from both military air base and wheater station(less or more) my use for this router is only for local networking with only one device(replacement for my original tpcast(oculus rift wireless system) router, im getting a lot of neigbor noise and that ruin my imersion in game! Thats why i want dfs chanel enable!