What's new

Where is Trend Micro Statistics data stored?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

MarkRH

I just put 380.62 alpha 2 on my RT-AC68U as was thinking of going to Factory defaults since it has been a long time. But first I wanted to know if I can backup my Statistics data before doing so and then restoring it? Where does it store it?

The only reason I am thinking of going to defaults is that one time when I went to the Statistics tab it locked up. Telneting in would also appear to lock up and I couldn't do anything. I had to power-cycle the router to get back into the UI. The internet remained functional the whole time.

I backed the jffs up and noticed a traffic.db file. Is this is it? (looks like it is) If so, what's the command to transfer just that file back? I guess I could do a second backup, replace the traffic.db file and then do a restore to bring that in.

Or, is it better to just start over?

Thanks,
Mark H.

/jffs/traffic.db is indeed the database used by Traffic Analyzer.

Doing a factory default reset does not erase the JFFS partition when using my firmware, so just make a backup of the file just in case. It should still be there and be used by the firmware after you reconfigure it.