What's new

Where to find old AC68U/R Firmwares?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

apoteker

New Around Here
Could anyone point me in the direction of where to look for older firmware updates for RT-AC68U/R? I found two old routers that I had forgotten that I had bought on clearance a few years back. When I tried to update to the newest firmware it loads to about 75% and then stops with the "failed to upload the firmware file. transfer cancelled" error. They are currently running 3.0.0.4.374_379 out of the box and in looking through the forum I saw posts that suggested that is too far away from the current firmware release and that I would need to do incremental upgrades to bring them up to the current release. I'm not having any luck in tracking them down on my own. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Could anyone point me in the direction of where to look for older firmware updates for RT-AC68U/R? I found two old routers that I had forgotten that I had bought on clearance a few years back. When I tried to update to the newest firmware it loads to about 75% and then stops with the "failed to upload the firmware file. transfer cancelled" error. They are currently running 3.0.0.4.374_379 out of the box and in looking through the forum I saw posts that suggested that is too far away from the current firmware release and that I would need to do incremental upgrades to bring them up to the current release. I'm not having any luck in tracking them down on my own. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Here is another potential source for old FW versions:

https://drivers.softpedia.com/dyn-search.php?search_term=asus+rt-ac68u.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!