What's new

Which port is this?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

netmik3

It keeps disconnecting. I'm not sure if it's my backup wan or my main switch. Primary wan is 2.5gbps so it's not that. Seems normal if it's my backup wan LTE modem so hoping it's that.

Dec 3 20:00:42 kernel: eth0 (Int switch port: 3) (Logical Port: 3) (phyId: c) Link DOWN.
Dec 3 20:01:05 kernel: eth0 (Int switch port: 3) (Logical Port: 3) (phyId: c) Link UP at 1000 mbps full duplex

Screenshots_2023-12-03-20-03-40.png

eth0 is the main WAN port, so that would be what's connected to the port identified as WAN rather than what's identified as "2.5 Gbps".

It keeps disconnecting. I'm not sure if it's my backup wan or my main switch. Primary wan is 2.5gbps so it's not that. Seems normal if it's my backup wan LTE modem so hoping it's that.

Dec 3 20:00:42 kernel: eth0 (Int switch port: 3) (Logical Port: 3) (phyId: c) Link DOWN.
Dec 3 20:01:05 kernel: eth0 (Int switch port: 3) (Logical Port: 3) (phyId: c) Link UP at 1000 mbps full duplex

View attachment 54639

Can you watch the Log while you make/break Ethernet connections to ID the affected port?

OE

I get those when an EEE switch I have sleeps/wakes. I should really get around to replacing it...

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!