What's new

Why no new Beta drivers from asus for almost 10 months?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Mittenz

Occasional Visitor
Why is there no new shared betas for so long?

Anyone from asus able to actually share the betas with us?

Last edited:
Why is there no new shared betas for so long?

Anyone from asus able to actually share the betas with us?
Because Asus has no formal public beta program simply. They have internal betatesters, and they only issue public betas to address specific issues, or when they are actually looking for a wide audience beta test for a specific feature, like for AiMesh and AiMesh 2.0.

Merlin are you legally able to share betas?

Honestly my AX92u hasn’t had a frimware update in almost 9 months, my ax11000 similar the latest beta is from nov 2021 on and forums and I’m dealing with endless issues with ai mesh no matter the settings.

Can you manually post betas with a risk notice here?

Last edited:
Honestly my AX92u hasn’t had a frimware update in almost 9 months, my ax11000 similar the latest beta is from nov 2021 on and forums and I’m dealing with endless issues with ai mesh no matter the settings.
I've already released a GT-AX11000 firmware only a few weeks ago.

I was trying it out. Was still running into some issues with the AX92U, went to stock beta and same on the AX, i think with AI Mesh i doesnt matter if the ax11000 is on merlin if the node has issues.

Would you take a donation for AX92U support or is this planned at some point in the far future?

Would you take a donation for AX92U support or is this planned at some point in the far future?
I currently have no plans to support that model, sorry.

I was trying it out. Was still running into some issues with the AX92U, went to stock beta and same on the AX, i think with AI Mesh i doesnt matter if the ax11000 is on merlin if the node has issues.

Looks like @GNUton decided to support the RT-AX92U, see #236.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!