What's new

Wifi disconnecting in iPad Pro M2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Kanchan Ray

Occasional Visitor
I have 2 Asus AX92Us in a mesh with all out-the-box setup. The iPad Pro M2 keeps disconnecting the internet every 10-12 min - then takes a min or so to resume connection. The Wifi icon stays - the internet or intranet does not work. I have checked - the other devices on the same router stay connected without issues - so, not an general wifi connectivity issue. I tried the iPad on another network with Asus AC5300 - that somehow didn't have any issues. Any pointers? The issue is visible when I watch Netflix or Prive Video - it just stops for a min or so - even browser etc. does not work!

Last edited:
Have you reached out to Apple? Or to an Apple forum?

Sorry, I can't offer more. But you did get a bump to your thread. :)

I have 2 Asus AX92Us in a mesh with all out-the-box setup. The iPad Pro M2 keeps disconnecting the internet every 10-12 min - then takes a min or so to resume connection. The Wifi icon stays - the internet or intranet does not work. I have checked - the other devices on the same router stay connected without issues - so, not an general wifi connectivity issue. I tried the iPad on another network with Asus AC5300 - that somehow didn't have any issues. Any pointers? The issue is visible when I watch Netflix or Prive Video - it just stops for a min or so - even browser etc. does not work!
Did you hard reboot the iPad?

Did you hard reboot the iPad?
Dunno about that, but I have heard tales that doing "Forget this network" in Settings and then re-entering the wifi information can help.

Another thing that'd be good to do is look into the router's system log to see if it notices anything when this happens.

Resetting "Network Settings" generally cleans thing up...

Settings -> General -> Reset -> select reset network settings there...

Make sure your iPadOS is current - as of 2/12/23 it is 16.3 - 16.3.1 is rumored to be out soon

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!