What's new

wireguard not working on asus rtax86

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

hash70

Regular Contributor
i recently moved from bt to virgin 1gig .never had a issue like this before setting up a surshark wg profile ,wg was working great on 388 up until last week before i changed from bt to virgin.done a nuclear reset but i’m getting a error saying i need to input a number between 1- 655,posted a screen shot below,can get it setup no problem with openvpn but want wg working,was on the latest fw but downgraded to 388-21709 thinking this would fix it

Attachments

• F24289A2-49F3-4F65-94C8-C7BFD1335BC6.png
    F24289A2-49F3-4F65-94C8-C7BFD1335BC6.png
    95.1 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:
Endpoint Port remove everything after 51820

got wireguard working somewhat but it keeps losing internet connection after a few minutes,had a look in the logs and a lot of stuff i don’t understand and ever seen before,obviously moving from bt to virgin is doing something as it worked fine until i switched over last week

Attachments

• syslog.txt
    251 KB · Views: 48
The problem with the Endpoint port had nothing to do with your ISP. Same thing happens to me.

It’s the way that the conf file gets imported.

Consumer ISPs don’t like VPNs. They either try to block the connection or throttle the speed.

The problems you’re having are “par for the course” as they say. You need to outsmart them.